- 12 slices All But Gluten White loaf
- 1/2 cup (115g) milk or dairy substitute
- 1/2 cup (115g) cream or cream substitute
- 1 cup (226g) frozen peas
- 1 tbs finely chopped mint
- 1 cup (226g) salmon paté
- 1 envelope gelatin or 2 1/2 tsp of gelatin
- pinch salt
- 1. Stack slices of bread and remove crusts so each crustless slice is the same size.
- 2. Pour milk into a shallow dish and let slices sit in milk and soak. Turn once.
- 3. In a blender, mix salmon paté and 1/4 cup of cream or just enough cream until paté is spreadable but still quite firm.
- 4. Remove bread slices from milk. Place four of the slices individually on a tray. Generously spread each slice with salmon paté mixture. Place four more bread slices on top of each pate prepared slice. Set aside in fridge.
- 5. Place frozen peas, mint, 1/4 cup of cream and salt in blender. Blend until mixture has become a smooth consistency. Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Add gelatin to pea mixture and blend until well combined.
- 6. Remove salmon terrines from fridge and layer the top of each terrine with pea mixture. Top with remaining slices of bread. Return to fridge for 15 minutes or until set.
- 7. Enjoy.