- 2 All But Gluten Pizza shells
- 3/4 cup shredded turkey meat
- 12 sage leaves, whole
- 1/2 cup squash, peeled, cored, finely diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs GF mayonnaise
- pinch rock salt, ground
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking tray. In a medium bowl combine 1 tbs olive oil, brown sugar and pumpkin cubes. When cubes are well coated, place them on baking tray and bake till golden brown or soft in the centre (approx. 15 minutes). Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 2. In the meantime, place a medium sized frypan on medium heat and add remaining olive oil. When the oil has warmed in the fry pan and is beginning to bubble, lightly place sage leaves in oil and fry till they are crisp to the touch (3 minutes). Remove from heat. Cool slightly and gently remove leaves so as not to break them. Set aside.
- 3. Coat each pizza crust with mayonnaise. Finish pizza with turkey meat, pumkin cubes and fried sage leaves. Finish with some fresh ground rock salt and enjoy.