Gluten-Free Smoked Salmon Pizza All But Gluten™
- 1 All But Gluten™ Plain Pizza Shell
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, divided into portions
- 1/2 cup of low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1/4 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Place the All But Gluten™ Plain Pizza Shell on cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3. Mix cream cheese and dill in bowl and set aside.
- 4. Cool pizza for 5 minutes and spread with cream cheese mixture. Add smoked salmon, red onion, capers and lemon.