- 4 ABG Pizza shells, cut into one inch squares, rounded edges removed and discarded
- 2 tbs (30g) smoked salmon pâté
- 2 tbs (30g) salmon lox ribbons, *to make ribbons cut lox into strips 1/4 inch wide, and one inch long
- 2 tsp (10g) trout roe (“pearls”)
- 1 tbs (15g) roasted pine nuts
- 40 thin chive stems
- 1 Lay pizza shell squares on a plate.
- 2 With a butter knife spread salmon pâté onto pizza squares.
- 3 Roll a lox ribbon until it becomes a spiral and resembles the bloom of a rose.
- 4 Place a salmon rose in the upper right corner of each square.
- 5 From the tapered end of the chive measure approximately one inch and cut. Place the cut end under the bloom of rose so the tapered end lays diagonally and creates a stem like appearance for the salmon rose.
- 6 Use roasted pine nuts along chive stem to create leaves.
- 7 In the centre of each salmon rose, place one or two trout pearls.
- 8 Serve.