Gluten-Free Rosemary Garlic Bianca Pizza All But Gluten™
- 1 All But Gluten™ Pizza Shell
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or Kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Brush top of All But Gluten™ Pizza Shell with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, sea salt and rosemary leaves.
- 3. Place on baking sheet on the bottom rack of the preheated oven and bake until the crust around the edge is slightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, serve warm.