- 6 slices ABG white loaf, crusts removed
- 1 loaf ABG rosemary foccacia bread
- 1 package GF macaroni and cheese, made as directed and cooled
- 2 small eggs
- 60g (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 125g cooked crabmeat
- Chives, diced for garnish
- 1. Grease 6 muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- 2. Cut circles out of the white loaf to the size of the bottom of 6 muffin cups.
- 3. Horizontally slice the foccacia into 3 equal slices. One slice will have the top crust only, one slice will be the crustless middle and one slice will be the bottom crust only. Set aside the middle section.
- 4. Slice the top and bottom crust sections into 3 equal sized ribbons each.
- 5. Line each muffin cup with 1 ribbon of foccacia bread with the crust facing to the outside.
- 6. Brush all exposed surfaces of the bread in muffin cup liberally with butter.
- 7. Beat the 2 eggs. Add to macaroni. Stir to combine.
- 8. Evenly divide and spoon the macaroni and cheese among the 6 muffin cups.
- 9. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10. Top with cooked crabmeat and chives.