- 1 tbsp Enzo Olive Oil
- ½ onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 loaf All But Gluten Whole Grain Bread (cubed)
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic, saute 1-2 minutes, add the basil and saute an additional minute.
- 3. Add half of the cubed bread to a large baking dish. Place the sautéed onions, garlic and basil on top.
- Add half of the prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
- 4. Cover with the other half of the cubed bread.
- 5. Top with the remaining prosciutto and parmesan.
- 6. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper together.
- 7. Pour over the strata.
- 8. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Tent the dish with foil, then place back in the oven for 45 minutes.