- 8 x ABG Choc Chip Cookies
- 2 cups mint ice cream or dairy substitute
- 3/4 cup white frosting
- edible decorations
- 1 Frost 4 cookies with white frosting and top with edible decoration or leave plain. Set aside.
- 2 Lay the remaining four cookies base side up. Generously spoon mint ice cream onto each cookie until ice cream is layered approximately an inch high.
- 3 Gently place frosted cookie on top of ice cream layered cookie. Lightly press to secure the ingredients.
- 4 With a wet butterknife scrape any excess ice cream from around the sides of ice cream sandwich.
- 5 Lay ice cream sandwiches on tray and place in freezer till firm and/or ready to be served.