- 4 x slices ABG white bread
- 500g of prepared corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of potatoes, mashed, warm
- 1/2 cups peas,
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup salt and vinegar chips, crushed
- 1 This dish is made just prior to serving. Keep corned beef, peas and mashed potatoes warm.
- 2 With food ring cut four circles out of the four slices of bread.
- 3 Place one of the bread circles onto a dinner plate. Place the food ring over the top of bread circle so the bread circle becomes the base of the terrine. Layer a 1/4 of the thinly sliced corned beef on top of bread. Then layer 1/4 of the peas followed by a quarter of the mashed potato.
- 4 Press down on the mashed potato lightly so as to set the terrine. Vertically remove food ring.
- 5 Garnish with shaved corned beef, 1 tbs of olive oil and crushed salt and vinegar chips.
- 6 Serve