Gluten-Free Huevos Rancheros Pizza All But Gluten™
- 2 All But Gluten™ Plain Pizza Shells
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup black beans (from a can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 eggs
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 2 lime wedges
- pinch coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. In a mini food processor, add the beans, garlic, cumin, chili powder, a teaspoon of oil and a small pinch of salt and pepper. Blend until puréed.
- 2. Transfer to a small sauce pan and set it on low heat. Stir the mixture until it is heated through. Remove from heat.
- 3. Bake the All But Gluten™ Pizza Shells for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- 4. Add a teaspoon of oil to a skillet and crack both eggs into skillet. Fry the eggs until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- 5. In the meantime, spread the bean mixture over each All But Gluten™ Pizza Shell, followed by the salsa. Then top each with an egg. Dollop with a little more salsa, fresh cilantro sprigs and black pepper.
- 6. Serve with lime wedges.