- 8 slices ABG white or wholegrain bread
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices capicola, ham or other deli meat of choice
- 4 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- deep egg ring or food ring
- 1 Using an egg or food ring cut circles from each slice of bread.
- 2 Place a saucepan with one tbs olive oil on medum heat.
- 3 Place the food ring in teh saucepan. Place one bread circle inside the food ring and push down so it serves as a base.
- 4 Crack an egg into the food ring so that the egg lays ontop of the first slice of bread.
- 5 Leave to heat till the egg is cooked but still soft (approximately 5 minutes). Lay a second bread circle into the food ring so that it covers the semi cooked egg but still leaves a half inch space between the second bread circle and the rim of the ring.
- 6 Crack another egg onto the second bread circle and place under the broiler until the top egg is cooked as desired.
- 7 Remove the food ring gently by loosening the sides with a bread knife. Wrap ham or capicola around the edge of the egg structure and secure with a toothpick.
- 8 Roll a second piece of deli meat to create the handle and secure the handle with toothpicks.
- 9 Serve and enjoy!