- 1 All But Gluten Cinnamon Raisin loaf, crusts removed, diced.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crisp green apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced and cooked till transparent
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, stems removed, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup GF flour
- pinch salt
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking tray and set aside.
- 1. In a large bowl combine, eggs, milk, olive oil, gluten free flour and salt. Mix till combined.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and combine gently. Do not over mix. The consistency should be slightly wet.
- 3. Use mixture to make muffin size stuffing balls. Place on baking tray an inch apart. lightly spray with olive oil and bake till golden brown about 20-30 minutes.