Gluten-Free Coconut Macaroons with Chocolate Sauce All But Gluten™
- 1 dozen All But Gluten™ Coconut Macaroons
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup natural cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sea salt to taste
- 1. Heat the light coconut milk in a small heavy saucepan over low heat until just simmering.
- 2. Meanwhile stir the honey, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir in the hot coconut milk, stirring constantly until the mixture is shiny and smooth. Stir in the butter one tablespoon at a time until completely incorporated. Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- 3. Sprinkle or dip the chocolate sauce on the All But Gluten™ Coconut Macaroons.
- 4. Sauce may be made ahead and kept in the fridge for up to one week.