Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Pizza All But Gluten™
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 large red onion, sliced in half circles
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup GF beef broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 All But Gluten™ Pizza Shells
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake All But Gluten™ Pizza Shell for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- 3. Add garlic and onion and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until onion softens, 5 min. Stir in sugar and salt, then balsamic vinegar.
- 4. Add GF beef broth and simmer until liquid evaporates, 5 min. Add mushrooms and thyme leaves, remove from the heat.
- 5. Spoon onion and mushroom mixture onto each pizza, bake 5 more minutes until golden brown at edges.