- 1 loaf (12 slices) All But Gluten White Bread
- ½ tbsp + ½ tsp cinnamon (divided)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp milk (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
- 2. Slice the crusts from the bread, then roll the bread thin with a rolling pin.
- 3. Combine ½ tbsp cinnamon and the sugar in a small bowl.
- 4. Spread the butter onto the slices of bread, then sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- 5. Fold each slice of bread in half and place in a pie plate (or small baking dish).
- 6. Combine the eggs, ½ cup milk, ½ tsp cinnamon and vanilla in a small bowl.
- 7. Pour the mixture over the “cinnamon roll” bread, making sure all of the bread is covered.
- 8. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9. Combine the powdered sugar and 1 tbsp milk.
- 10. Drizzle over the baked cinnamon roll french toast.