- 4 slices ABG bread, crusts off
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup marble cheese or *dairy substitute
- Juice of 1 lime
- 150g cooked shrimp, thinly chopped
- 6 large cooked shrimp for garnish
- 1. Toast ABG bread till golden brown. Set aside. Cool. Grind till you have fine breadcrumbs.
- 2. Carefully cut avocados in half till you have two half shells. Discard seeds and scoop out avocado.
- 3. Dice avocado and mix in a large bowl with tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, shrimp and lime juice.
- 4. Top with marble cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Garnish each shell with one large shrimp.