Gluten-Free Asparagus with Garlic Breadcrumbs All But Gluten™
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- pinch hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup All But Gluten™ White Slice Loaf, crumbled into breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Trim the end of the asparagus spears. Bring a deep skillet of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Add asparagus and cook 8 to 10 minutes until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Cook about one minute until fragrant but do not brown. Add hot pepper flakes. Add All But Gluten™ breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Cook until breadcrumbs are crispy.
- 3. Drain asparagus well. Place in a flat serving dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.