- 2 ABG pizza shells, toasted
- 1 398mL can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, thinly diced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly diced
- 1 green pepper, thinly diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly diced
- 4 large tomatoes, de-seeded and thinly diced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly chopped
- 30mL (2 Tbsp) chili seasoning
- 45mL (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- 200g (3/4 cup) sour cream or non-dairy substitute
- 200g (3/4 cup) guacamole
- 1. Cut each toasted ABG pizza shell into 8 triangles.
- 2. Put 1 Tbsp olive in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add kidney beans, chili seasoning and 1/2 of the diced tomatoes. Stir occasionally until the chili seasoning has blended into the tomatoes and beans. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 3. Brush pizza triangles with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil. Place triangles in a serving dish with a flat edge of each triangle on the bottom with triangle tips pointed up.
- 4. In a bowl, combine peppers, red onion, remaining tomatoes and 3/4 of the green onions with the kidney bean and tomato mix.
- 5. Gently scoop vegetable bean mixture into the serving dish.
- 6. Top with guacamole, creating a circle with an empty centre. Spoon the sour cream into the centre of the guacamole.
- 7. Garnish with remaining green onions.